Why do we need to save the City of Dover, NH?
If the proposed rezoning is approved at the City Council Meeting on March 8th, USA Training Centers has its sights set on our community as the future location of the following mega-complex, and will be approved to move forward:
- USA Training Centers
- Mavericks Ballfield: Approximately 1,500 Fixed and Bleacher Style Seat Baseball Stadium (home field for Seacoast Mavericks), also to be used as a Concert Venue and to host other events
- 4 Baseball Fields, in addition to the Mavericks Ballfield
- Stadium Lighting for Night Games and Concerts/Events
- 60,000 Sq Ft Indoor/Year Round Training Facility
- 120 Room Hotel
- 80 Room Hotel
- Multiple Restaurants
- 1 Acre Commercial Pad Site
- Gas/Refuel/Recharge Station & Convenience Store
- Parking Lots for Hotels, Restaurants, Ballfields and Mavericks Ballfield
- Walking Path, Park & Picnic Areas and Associated Landscaping
We aim to protect these areas, which include Wetlands & abundant Wildlife, from inappropriate rezoning of R-20 (residential) to I-2 (commercial/industrial) development. This rezoning will impact not only the City of Dover but other surrounding towns with pollution, traffic and noise.
We cannot achieve our goals alone. Find out how you can help and let your voices be heard.